Tuesday, March 15, 2011

happy

I was going to wait till tomorrow to blog about this, but I just couldn't wait! I've been saving up to buy a new stamp set, and I got it today in the mail. I am so happy! I love it so much.

I sat down just a little bit ago and stamped my first piece with my new lowercase set. And I stamped the first word that came to my mind: 
 
happy


"You will enjoy the fruit of your labor. How happy you will be! How rich your life!"
Psalm 128:2
*******************************

That verse pretty much sums up how I feel right now. I feel so blessed by the Lord to be able to find so much joy in making these little things with my hands, and I really feel His favor. It is so awesome. :)
 
(The necklace is already up in the shop, if you're interested...)

3 comments:

  1. Oooo! How fun and exciting! Can't wait to see all the beauties you make with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so "happy" for you. What a difference the lower case letters make.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. That!.... is awesome! looks great :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin