Saturday, February 26, 2011

two roberts

I've been meaning to post these sweet photos for a week now. Better late than never!

Here's a few pictures of Clint's dad and Robby - two Roberts! (by the way, in this blog, I usually refer to the baby as Robby. But, Clint always calls him Robert. And sometimes, I call him Robert, too...)

wow, my boy is so handsome!
(i know, i'm a little biased :) )

so precious!

it almost looks like he's trying to wave in this one!

the famous furrowed brow

proud grandparents!
(isn't Robby's face in this shot hysterical?!)

Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far! I am recovering from a difficult night last night. A friend gave us some avocados, and since they were all ripe, I decided to make some fresh guacamole last night. So, my dinner consisted of a bunch of guacamole and tortilla chips. Well, my stomach DID NOT like that! I had severe stomach/back pains for most of the night. I finally went to sleep around 1 am. So, I am taking it easy today. Just toast this morning for breakfast. Now, I know not to eat too many avocados! You live and learn, I guess...

I am looking forward to going to friend's baby shower today! It's for my midwife, Lisa. (She delivered Robby.) This their fourth child (her other children are 23, 16, and 14). She and her husband have been trying to get pregnant ever since they had their third child! So, this baby is a miracle baby, for sure! They are so excited! It should be a really special shower.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. We love these photos...especially Robert...he could not be more proud of his little namesake. Thanks for posting these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! How old is *your* Robbie now? My Asa just turned 7 weeks and still has blue eyes (the rest of us are brown-eyes)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin