Saturday, February 12, 2011

strike a pose

My sweet Ruth is starting to "pose" for the camera. It is so cute.




Exciting news!

My husband told me last night that he got us tickets to the Winter Ball tonight! Every year around Valentine's Day, our church hosts this formal dinner and dance for couples. I am so excited!! I am going shopping this afternoon for a fancy dress!! It feels like it's prom or something. So, I'll be dancing the night away with my man tonight. I'll post pictures soon...

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Lora

4 comments:

  1. you 2 are so romantic :) it's adorable! have fun dancing the night away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable! And your night of dinner and dancing sounds like a blast -- have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corina5:54 PM

    Ruth is so cute! can't wait to see her and the others by myself =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin