Tuesday, February 1, 2011

never alone

Sometimes when I am making jewelry and don't know exactly what I want to stamp, I'll just sit at my table and wait for inspiration. The other night, I was doing just that. I sat there, staring at the little sterling pendant I had just cut. I waited for the Lord to show me what to stamp. And then, it came. That still small voice deep in my spirit. I knew Who it was. And He spoke ever so softly to my heart. NEVER ALONE. It was so clear. I kept hearing it over and over.

NEVER ALONE
NEVER ALONE
NEVER ALONE

And I also found myself repeating the phrase from one of my favorite scriptures :

"I will never leave you or forsake you..."

It was such a special moment with the Lord. I knew that He was speaking to me. He was reminding me that He will always be with me, no matter what I am going through. He never breaks His promises. And He is always faithful.

And as I stamped out those letters one by one, I prayed for the person who will wear this necklace. I prayed that she would know beyond a shadow of a doubt that she is NEVER ALONE.


hammered and domed sterling pendant with vintage pearl and irridescent swarovski crystal

"The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."
Deuteronomy 31:8

*********************************************************

Praying for all of you today to know the nearness of God in your life!

Lora

1 comment:

  1. Those two little words sure say a lot. Beautiful necklace.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin