Sunday, February 27, 2011

Let Go - Let God

LET GO


LET GOD


four little words. powerful statement.


I've been wanting to make a necklace for a long time with that phrase. I finally made one last week, and I wanted to share it with y'all.


LET GO LET GOD - that is the key to a happy life in the Lord!


Why is it so hard to just let go?

to simply trust in God, knowing that He has everything under control.

that He knows what's best for us.

that He loves us so much! 

Help us, God, to let that thing go that we are clutching onto so tightly today.

Help us to release it to you. Knowing that you will take care of everything that concerns us today!

****************************************************

Do not be anxious about anything but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:6-7

******************************************

Letting go with you, my friends,
 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you, Lora. I needed that tidbit this morning. (The necklace is beautiful - someday I'll be able to wear a lovely something like that. I've got 3 children and the youngest two are very grabby - I can't even wear my hair down!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lora this is beautiful, and i love the scripture you have with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:30 PM

    Wow this is a good word for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am reading 1000 Gifts by Ann Voscamp, and every time I read your blog I think that you would love that book. If you can get a hold of a copy, do it! It's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. NatalieY.9:28 PM

    LOVE it!! So good!! So beautiful!! So true!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin