Sunday, February 20, 2011

JOY

I recently bought some awesome copper circles for stamping. They are thicker than the copper that I usually cut into pendants, so I was excited about experimenting with these new pieces. I really love how the end result turned out! I also had fun with my new "period" stamp, creating a design on the copper circle all around the word. I think what I love most about this necklace style is that the copper circle pendant dangles freely from the silver jump ring, so the word is always rotating around on the chain! Very fun!


"The JOY of the Lord is your strength..." Nehemiah 8:10

******************************

Speaking of JOY, here's a few photos of Ruth that really epitomize that word! She had a blast on our little picnic and nature walk on Saturday with Clint's folks. Here's two shots of her with her new friend. :)




Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. How I love that little girl!
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new piece - its fantastic! Joy is my middle name, so I'll be dropping the hints to Huz ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new necklace is really pretty; love how joy keeps going 'round and 'round and 'round...
    makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin