Sunday, February 6, 2011

hope does not disappoint us

"And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us."
(Romans 5:5)


(necklace i made for my dear friend Taylor,
who found a few days ago that her precious ten month old baby girl is deaf)

Taylor's trust in the Lord through all of this is truly inspiring to see. Please go on over to her blog to read her story. And I know she would really appreciate your prayers as well, especially for little Bette...

2 comments:

  1. Lora- found yoru blog from Annalea's (she is a dear friend form college) and I lov eyoru blog- and yoru hand made things are so creative and beautiful! I would really like to order the JOY necklace in your etsy shop- problem is I live in Africa! Not sure if it woudl make it? depending on how you ship? or if that would make the cost too high for me? I just thought-maybe you could mail it to a family member and they could send it my way? I will check but I really love it, now I just need to save the money :) People here have recently been telling me that I have JOY and I love telling people it is b/c of Isa (Jesus) so I would love to wear it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lora, You are a dear wonderful friend.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin