Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!



'cause nothing says love more than little kiddos in bell bottoms! :)

Seriously though, I hope you know that you are LOVED today!
 and every day!!

********************************************

 “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness."
 Jeremiah 31:3

"He has taken me to the banquet hall, and his banner over me is love."
Song of Solomon 2:4

"For great is his love toward us, and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever." Psalm 117:2

"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."
Zephaniah 3:17

************************************

Wow, we sure are blessed, aren't we?! To be LOVED like that by the God of the Universe!!

Have a wonderful day!!

Lora

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin