Saturday, January 1, 2011

we have a winner!

I am finally getting a chance to sit down and write this post! What a whirlwind the past few days!! My sweet hubby whisked me away on a surprise anniversary getaway! So, I've been away from my computer for three days.

Today, in a McDonald's parking lot somewhere in the N.C. mountains where there was free Wi-Fi, we quickly got onto Clint's i-pad to pick a winner for the giveaway. He picked #14, who was.....

Beth, who said that her favorite memory from 2010 was,

"Being an Aunt for the third time and falling in love with my second niece, Sarah Jean. (1/27/10)"

Congratulations, Beth! Shoot me an email with your shipping address, and I'll mail you the JESUS pendant! (My email address is eagerhands@gmail.com)

I'll write more about my weekend away with my hubby tomorrow! (and post lots of pictures!)

1 comment:

  1. That's me!!
    I sent you a note.

    I'm shocked. I never win things!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin