Thursday, January 27, 2011

twelve weeks old

Robert is 12 weeks old today! Time has sure flown by. He is such a dear. I can definitely feel God's grace with me when it comes to this little boy. He is so mild mannered, smiles often, and rarely cries. And y'all already know about how good of a sleeper he is... I am really blessed.

I did a little photo shoot the other day with him. Look at those blue eyes!

my sweet robby

blue is his color, don't you think?

oh. my. goodness.  that smile!!

he's getting so big! look how long he is!!

i had to get into one of the shots, too :)


Have a great day, everyone!


Lora

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how I miss that little guy and his brothers and sister, too!
    Grandma Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane4:42 PM

    I just have to hug that sweet little boy and very soon! ! Blue is certainly his color...so cute...such good pics and in the last one I recognize that familiar "Rogers" frown. Love all 7 of you. G'mama Diane

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin