Friday, January 28, 2011

shabby chic bundle

After I wrote the post about vintage doilies this morning, I had to go get out all those beauties I found last week. And after looking at all of them, I realized that I didn't really have the time to make something with all of them. Since I don't want these lovelies to go to waste, just sitting in my fabric bin, I decided to offer up the whole lot in my shop.  Some lucky lady will really enjoy playing with these...





Can't wait to see which one of you takes this lovely bundle home! :)

1 comment:

  1. And this is why I have a huge, old farmhouse stuffed to the rafters with goodies! I can't bear to sell stuff; I'll give it away in a heartbeat to someone who needs it but can't bear to sell stuff.
    These doilies are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin