Saturday, January 8, 2011

robert clinton ii and iii

The other night, we were all relaxing together in the living room. Clint was spending some one-on-one time with Robby. He is starting to hold his head up so well these days, so I wanted to take a few pictures to capture that. I love the photos from that night! Robby was so animated and was entertaining all of us with some new facial expressions. :)

(i love this one!)


sweetness

look at him holding his head up!!

can you see how proud he is of himself?!
*************************************************************

Hope everyone's having a great weekend so far. Clint and I took the kids out for Mexican food last night. It was the first time all seven of us all went out together since Robert's been born. It was actually pretty fun, and the kids were very well behaved I have been nervous about all going out together, but Clint and I work well together as a parenting team, and the kids did great! I was glad we all got to have a night out together!

(One thing I will say about having five children is that it is quite an event getting everyone buckled into their carseats in the van. That part took quite a long time! It was pretty comical, trying to squeeze everyone into our Kia Sedona. If we have another child, we'll definitely have to get a bigger car! haha...)

Gotta run - I have a big special order to finish up. I have to sew jewelry pouches and pack up the order today. The necklaces I made are super cute! The customer, who is a bride-to-be, is having a antique key theme for her wedding, and she commissioned me make her nine bridesmaids (and herself) necklaces with each girl's initial and a disc with a key stamped on it. They turned out really sweet.
Here's a photo of one of them:


Have a great day!!

3 comments:

  1. He really is holding his head up well! He will probably be running at ten months just to keep up with the others. Hug the baby for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did he get so big so fast?! My memory of him at three weeks just does not match this child! I miss him so much. Living four hours away is not good.
    Grandma Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane3:11 PM

    How cute ! ! Love these pics ! ! I see Robert I, Robert II, Benjamin, Leo and a "Rogers" nose there. I agree with Carolyn...nine hours away is not good. Grandma Diane

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin