Thursday, January 13, 2011

morning coffee with daddy

Joseph was watching Clint drink his coffee yesterday morning and was just enthralled. So, Clint poured him some "coffee" (aka hot chocolate) into his very own mug and then sat together at the kitchen island, enjoying their morning coffee. It was so cute!





this one's my favorite!

(and it made me a little nostalgic because it was like a foreshadowing of the future when Joseph will be a man and he and his had will meet eachother for coffee at a Starbucks somewhere (if Starbucks is still around! haha) and talk about their lives.) 

Well, the boys and Clint finally went back to school today. I must say I am glad to be getting back into my routine! Lots of catching up to do today with housework, packing orders, etc...

Oh, and thanks so much for praying for Leo. He's all better today, and was able to go back to school!

Have a great day!
 


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures! Look how pleased with himself Joseph is. Just a boy and his dad. Thanks so much for sharing this special moment.
    Grandma Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cannot believe how big Joseph is!! What a handsome little fella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Monkey Milk" is a big tradition in my family. When you're two you get a smidgen of mom or dad's coffee in your morning milk with a bit of sugar warmed up. My grandpa started it with my mom when she was little. It is pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane2:53 PM

    So precious ! ! Reminds me of the CD Clint gave his Dad several years ago. "Lord, I wanna be just like you, 'cause he wants to be just like me..I wanna be a holy example for his innocent eyes to see...and I whisper a prayer that someday he'll see he's got a father in God 'cause he's seen Jesus in me". Diane

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin