Sunday, January 9, 2011

i love what i do

The Lord's been really good to me lately concerning my etsy shop. He's sent several custom orders for me to work on over the last month or so, and I have been loving working on special necklaces for some amazing women! It has been SUCH a blessing! I've loved praying over these pieces as I stamp out the letters one by one. And God's been so kind to give me scriptures and other words of encouragement for each person as I pray for them and make their jewelry.

Just wanted to show you a few of the custom pieces that I've made recently:

FEAR NOT Hand Stamped Copper and Sterling Silver Necklace with czech bead

"Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:10


MERCY Hand Stamped Sterling Silver Necklace with vintage pearl and crystal bead

(the super-sweet woman that ordered this necklace got it to wear this new year as a reminder to her of her "one little word" that God had spoken to her for 2011.)

BE BRAVE AND BE STRONG Hand Stamped Sterling Silver Necklace with faceted acrylic bead and engraved silver bead)

"every storm cloud has a silver lining"
*********************************************************
And one more necklace I wanted to show you is one that I made for my dear friend Brooke. I threw her a little baby prayer shower for her fifth baby that is coming any day now. I wanted to make her a necklace to wear during these last few days of her pregnancy and during her labor/birth. As I prayed for just the right word to stamp, God impressed upon my heart the passage in Deuteronomy 28 about being BLESSED in all things. So, I knew that was the word!
beautiful mama!

isn't it the sweetest little necklace?
i really love how it turned out.
And the coolest part about it is that when I gave it to Brooke and told her about the scripture in Deuteronomy that the Lord showed me for her, she was so excited! Her husband had recently been given the same scripture for their family in the season that they're in! So, it was really a sweet confirmation to her and her husbad from God!! Isn't that awesome?!
like I said in this post title,
I love what I do!!

2 comments:

  1. Great necklaces. Mercy may be one word, but she is a doozy!!! The word God has given me this year is Joy, the real kind!! Maybe I need to order a necklace!!

    Blessings,

    KT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so beautiful! They all are :) Thank you again for touching all our lives with your incredible talent!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin