Friday, January 14, 2011

five things i love friday - songbird edition

With all of this snow we've been having lately, I have to admit that I've been daydreaming of spring. I saw a pair of cardinals in one of the trees in my neighbor's backyard the other day. They were so lovely, and the male's bright red chest stood out so boldly against the snowy white background. It was so beautiful. I long for the songbirds to come and sing me a tune. Right now, birds are scarce and most have flown south for the winter. So, I thought it would be nice to have "songbirds" be the theme for today's edition of five things i love friday. I hope all these beautiful selections from etsy.com make you smile and remind you of springtime.






Sing a little song today. :)

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful bird collection, thank you so much for including me!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin