Friday, January 21, 2011

five things i love friday - pretty interiors

While I was eating my breakfast this morning (cafe francais and peanut butter toast, if you're interested.. :) ), I had fun browsing through some home decorating websites. Here's my top five favorite photos:

i LOVE all the vintage glass bottles on the high wrap-around shelf.
what an inventive way to add a pop of color!

and here's another great way to utilize a shelf mounted high near the ceiling.
i love the little vignette that was created with all those antique knick-knacks!

and y'all know how much i love this color! my kitchen is painted almost exactly the same shade.

i really love that crocheted lace coverlet! isn't it beautiful?!

oh, how i wish my laundry room looked like this one! i love those vintage signs hanging above the washer and dryer! i may have to copy that...

(photos from here and here)

Hope these pretty interiors inspired you, too!

***********************************************************

So, how is everyone doing? Do you have any fun plans for the weekend? I am hoping to go thrift shopping tomorrow. I'm in the mood for some treasure-hunting!

Guess what, my daughter is finally figuring out the whole potty-training thing! Praise God!! It has been a big battle. But, over the past couple of days, I think the light switch has been flipped on, and she's finally starting to make the connection. I am so happy! This has been a major prayer request for me for a long time, and I am so thankful that I am starting to see results.

Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!

Lora

2 comments:

  1. I love that big round table in the dining room photo you found!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that top kitchen is the kitchen nook of my dreams.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin