Tuesday, December 28, 2010

vintage baby clothes

I got a package in the mail yesterday from one of my new favorite etsy shops, lishyloo. The shop is full of amazing vintage baby and kids clothes! I couldn't resist two 80s numbers from her shop for Robby. So, I was super excited to get them yesterday in the mail. They were packaged so cutely and smelled so fresh and clean, like they came right out of the dryer. That's one of the reasons I love etsy because most of the sellers go the extra mile like that.

Here's some pics of my boy wearing his farm themed sleeper last night and one of him wearing his all star rugby this morning. So cute!!!





Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. hi pretty!! loves ya :) your baby is super cute, by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute and look at all those smiles ! ! ! Give him a squeeze for Grandmama Diane :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that cutie pie of yours could make ANY outfit adorable, even a paper sack. My, how he grows!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin