Sunday, December 19, 2010

what i made during naptime

I made several necklaces this afternoon during naptime. A few of them were similar to ones that have been in the shop in the past and have since sold. But, I did create some brand new ones that I am really happy with! Here's two of them:

FREE Hand Stamped Copper Necklace with sterling silver bird

(free as a bird)

"So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed." John 8:36

*****************************************************

LOVED Hand Stamped Copper Necklace

(i heart those two hearts)

“I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness." Jeremiah 31:3
******************************************************

What do y'all think?

I've now got 30 different pieces in the jewelry section of my shop! Come check them out - there's lots to choose from, in all different price ranges...Plenty of gift ideas for that special friend (or for yourself! haha...)

Have a great night!

3 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful and with a powerful message!

    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is it that you are so productive and creative during naptime when you have a house full of children and a newborn to boot?? I envy your energy level!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the free as a bird necklace. Freed from captivity...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin