Monday, December 27, 2010

leaves of healing

I'm super excited about something!

It's been a very busy month for me with my etsy shop. I sold lots of necklaces and made a bunch of custom jewelry for people as well. I decided to invest some of the money I made this month into some new supplies and tools so I could make some different kinds of stamped jewelry. I got some of the new supplies a few days ago. I was so excited to try out my new metal stamping set! The letters are very small, so now I can stamp entire scriptures! I've been wanting to do that for a long time now. There's so many more possibilities now with this new set! Here's the first piece that I made:


LEAVES OF HEALING Hand Stamped Copper Necklace with tree charm

copper pendant with copper tree charm
on 24 inch long sterling silver plated snake chain

"The leaves on the trees are for the healing of the nations." Revelation 22:2

(That's one of my all time favorite scriptures in the Bible. I love it!! So powerful.)

**********************************************

I was telling someone the other day that one of the reasons why I love this kind of jewelry so much is the fact that there is so much power in "wearing the Word". When we wear a necklace with the Word of God on it, it is a constant reminder to us of His promises to us. It is almost like a weapon to use against the enemy's attacks and lies! The other day, I was wearing my GRACE necklace and I started to feel overwhelmed with all that I had to do. I held that little pendant in my hand and said out loud, "His grace is sufficient for me!" It helped me through that moment, and God used that one word around my neck to help me reach out to Him and remember His Words to me.

So, as you can imagine, I am so happy that I can now stamp entire scriptures! And these can be so personal, too, since I can do custom pieces. You can have a necklace with the specific verse that the Lord has been speaking to your heart in your life right now! So cool! I am so glad that God has allowed me to make this kind of jewelry. It has been such a blessing! And I have been so blessed to read all the emails and responses to the jewelry I have made for you all. God is moving! And I am honored to be a little part of that!

Have a wonderful day!!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful!
    Enjoy your new tools.

    jody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chazah [frm South Africa]11:37 AM

    Lovely! Thk u. This has encrgd me very much today. I really like all your scripture jewelry and what a wndrful way to rmbr Gods wrd.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin