Friday, December 10, 2010

five things i love friday - antique iron bed edition

You know that half asleep/half awake place you are when you are starting to wake up in the morning? Well, as I was in that state today, I was daydreaming of beautiful antique iron beds. It was a strange daydream, but so serene and lovely. I guess when you're a sleep-deprived new mama, beds are a wonderful daydream to have. :)

Here's some pretty pictures of antique iron beds - aren't they just dreamy?








(If you were counting, there were 8 photos, not 5. I just couldn't narrow it down to five things. Sorry. :) )
Have a blessed Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lora, I''m really loving #1 and #4 so pretty and comfy looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of those rooms are so perfect and pretty, but the one with the brick wall behind it just floored me! it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin