Thursday, December 9, 2010

blue eyes

The sunlight was so beautiful yesterday afternoon in my living room so I decided to take a few photos of my baby boy. His eyes are really turning a beautiful shade of blue. You can see that clearly in these photos today.

my new favorite picture


i had to sneak in in one of them.
(doesn't he look just precious in this one?)

Check out the shop later on today. Robby had a good nap in his crib last night, and I was able to work for a solid couple of hours on making jewelry. It felt so good to create! I made several new pieces that I'm super excited to show y'all!
Have a wonderful day, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. he is just so cute! He looks a lot like Leo in these pictures! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lora, so sweet!! Guess what? Jack's eyes are turning blue, too. BLUE!
    Levi and I both have brown eyes as do Zoe and Isaiah, so this is such a lovely surprise. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin