Thursday, November 18, 2010

vintage abc's and 123's

I am so excited about this new listing up in my shop! I found these fabulous vintage wooden letters and numbers last weekend and knew right away that someone would absolutely love them. Aren't they amazing?!

Fantastic Vintage Wooden Letters and Numbers Set - Huge Lot of 93 Characters

There are also multiples of many of the letters and numbers, as well as $, +/-, and .!

Can you imagine all of the possibilities for creating with these beauties?! You could make so many cute little word or phrase vignettes around your house with these letters and numbers. Or you could also simply place some in an antique mason jar or vintage bowl or box for an easy and unique table decoration. The list is endless!

Just wanted to share this great vintage find with my blog readers before it's on etsy too long. Y'all should have first dibs on it, don't you think?! :)

Lora


1 comment:

  1. I love it!! But...what were you doing out shopping for these? Lora..... :-)
    Love you and miss you.
    PS: also, I love your new background.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin