Saturday, November 20, 2010

symbols of faith charm bracelet

I had a lot of fun making this charm bracelet. I wanted to incorporate some fun vintage charms that I had on hand. This bracelet features a fantastic vintage silver scroll pendant with the Fourth Commandment engraved on it ("Remember the Sabbath Day and Keep it Holy"), a vintage pewter ichthus fish, and two pretty vintage pearls. I also stamped a tiny sterling silver disc with a leaf as well. All of the charms represent symbols of faith to me. For whoever purchases this bracelet, I hope and pray that as they wear it, they will be an encouraged to stay strong in their faith in the Lord.

Symbols of Faith Charm Bracelet

(i wanted to include a little leaf charm on the bracelet to symbolize spiritual growth)


"So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness."
Colossians 2:7

******************************************

Hope everyone has a blessed weekend!
Thanks for your prayers for a better night's sleep! The Lord answered them! Last night was a much better night for Robby and I. :)
Lora

1 comment:

  1. I love this bracelet, Lora! I'm a sucker for a charm bracelet anyway, but the special meaning of all the charms puts it over the top. You have such a gift!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin