Friday, November 12, 2010

five things i love friday

1. my little man. i caught a glimpse of a smile the other day when i snapped this photo. i can't wait till he starts smiling all the time!
2. my midwife, Lisa. She did an incredible job helping to bring our fifth child into the world. And she's also a great friend!

3. my midwife's assistant, Pam. she was also an incredible source of encouragement to me during labor. And she has also been very helpful to me throughout this nursing situation...

4. my mother in law, Diane. She drove up 9 hours to come stay with us the day I went into labor. She stayed for a whole week, helping me with the kiddos, cleaning the house, cooking meals, and doing laundry. I could not have made it through this first week without her!

5. my sweet husband. he was so wonderful during labor, especially during those last difficult moments. i sunk my head down deep into his chest as he prayed for me. he is a tremendous source of strength for me, and he always believes in me much more than i believe in myself.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!
(Please say a prayer for our little boy today at 2pm. He's getting circumcised, on today, his eighth day of life.)
Lora

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to you and your whole family! What a lovely experience and a sweet little addition to your family. Will this be the one who makes your heart soar?!
    Prayers at 2pm for all of you...Georgianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new little one. God Bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lora! He is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the new additon! looks like you have a wonderful, supportive family on your side :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin