Sunday, November 21, 2010

family time in the backyard

It was a beautiful day yesterday. Clint had the day off, so we took advantage of the nice weather and spent some family time together in our backyard. It was so much fun! (Joseph was still taking his afternoon nap, but the rest of us were all there playing outside.) Here's some photos of the day:

even Robby came out to play!


sound asleep in the Baby Bjorn

**swoon**

doesn't he look like his daddy?

love that smile!

one of the many expressions of leo

but this one's my favorite

ruth playing with the windchimes

so pretty

*******************************************************
We had a great time together. Clint's been working a lot lately, so it was a special treat to spend that kind of family time. I know the kids really enjoyed having their daddy to play with on such a beautiful fall day. I am really enjoying this weather - it's my favorite time of year. And as Thanksgiving quickly approaches, my heart is truly thankful for my family. I am blessed to have such a wonderful husband and five amazing children!
Lora

3 comments:

  1. beautiful pics! Thanks for sharing! :) Happy holiday:)
    christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you all together.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you are out and about!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin