Saturday, October 23, 2010

Super Saturday Scarf Sale!!!

Good Saturday Morning to everyone!!
I thought it would be fun today to have a
Super Saturday Scarf Sale!!!

This sale is for my wonderful blog readers to thank you for your prayers and encouragement!
So in honor of my 38 weeks of pregnancy,
all scarves in my shop today are 38% off !!!

Just simply mention "super saturday scarf sale" in your note to seller after purchasing and I will refund you the discount to you paypal account! (I can also create a new paypal invoice for you with the discounted price if you want to do it that way, too - just convo me on etsy)

Vintage Scarf - Retro Circles


Simple Crocheted Scarf - Butter

Vintage Scarf - Bold Red and Blue

Simple Crocheted Scarf - Vanilla

Striking Vintage Anne Fogarty Silk Scarf


Vintage Scarf - Seventies Orange and Gold Flowers

To see the complete list of scarves for sale today with price information and more details, click here.

(Discount will be taken off of the prices listed in the shop. For example, the scarf above (70s Orange and Gold Flowers) is listed at $8.00. Today only, the scarf will be 38% off (not including shipping). That means, it's only $4.96!!! What a bargain!

Happy Shopping!
These scarves would make great gifts for a friend (or for yourself! :)) for this fall weather.

Lora

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea!! Very clever. I am praying for this transition into the new season for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did u pick the number 38?? i hope they all sell!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin