Saturday, October 2, 2010

stories from my booth - part two


Harvest Fest was a huge success! I am overwhelmed at the goodness of God. He far surpassed any expection I had. I am exhausted, but my heart is full. I saw the Lord move through the little works of my hands. I was blessed to be able to pray for many people over the past three days. And the people that came into my booth were so encouraging and confirmed to me that I am doing what I am supposed to be doing. And they recognized that this little thing of mine called "eager hands" is truly a ministry that touches women and expresses the love of the Lord. It was so good for my soul to be affirmed and encouraged in my gifts and talents. And, to top it all off, I am so happy to be able to hand my husband a big envelope of money to pay some bills! I am so glad that I am able to contribute a little to our family's finances. It makes me really happy!

I will try to write another post in a couple of days dedicated to sharing some more "booth stories". I am pretty much spent, mentally and physically. This big pregnant lady needs a break! I plan on putting my feet up, taking some baths, and vegging out for a little bit over this coming week. And then, I can focus on my next big event: the soon-coming arrival of baby #5!

Lora

2 comments:

  1. NatalieY.12:57 AM

    AWESOME! So happy for you!! I may come see you while you are 'vegging' out this coming week! You deserve the rest!... Great job with those 'eager hands'! Love you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so proud of you. one of my favorite times of year was coming to visit you in your booth. I wish I could have been there this year! I know that you always were blown away by what the Lord had for you during the Harvest Fest. You are truly an amazing woman, Lora! I miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin