Tuesday, October 5, 2010

new necklaces in the shop!

I'm excited to be offering the necklaces that I have left over from my booth. I just listed several of them over the past two days. I've got some more to list, but here's the photos of the ones that are now in the shop! Take a peek. I'd love to hear your feedback as well - let me know which one is your favorite. :)

FREEDOM Hand Stamped Sterling Silver Necklace
(II Corinthians 3:17)

(John 15:5)
(Hebrew word for "peace")
(II Corinthians 5:17)
(Psalm 46:10)

LOVE Necklace
(I Corinthians 13:13)

**(Jen B.- I reserved this one for you because you commented last week that you were interested in it. Please email me at eagerhands@gmail.com to let me know if you still want it. I tried to email you about it, but haven't heard back yet. Maybe I have the wrong email address...)**

******************************************************

So, there they are! I am super excited about these necklaces. These would make really great gifts, and they all come packaged in those cute little fabric jewelry pouches I sewed for the conference.

Hey, guess what?! My due date is exactly one month from today! Woo hoo!!!

Have a great day, everyone!

Lora

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Be Still one, and of course, being from grape country, the one with the grapes calls to me. :-) I was so touched to have read the stories from your booth - several had me in tears, and I shared one with my Handsome. Thanks for sharing so you could bless us!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin