Tuesday, October 19, 2010

my mornings these days

Here's a few scenes from yesterday morning. Each weekday morning, I just have Ruth and Joseph with me since the boys are in school. Lately, it's taken me quite awhile in the mornings to get it together. I am in a daily fight with my ever-growing body. The baby is so low that the pressure is getting to be unbearable. Walking is a struggle. (You should have seen me last night trying to lift my leg up into my van! It was pretty pathetic....) So, these days, I take it pretty slow. Thankfully, the two youngest have been a joy and relatively easy to take care of.

Here's a glimpse into my morning yesterday:


Joseph trying to put his pants on - he doesn't have it figured out yet, but it sure is cute to watch him try!

my belly (i took this picture right before I made that little video that I posted yesterday)

my cat Lester sitting at my feet. he loves to do that.
(and he's been doing it more and more now that i am getting closer to giving birth. it's like he can sense it coming or something...)

ruth playing with her stuffed animals

I really am trying to enjoy these last days of the pregnancy. It's been difficult mostly because of how I've felt physically. I am praying that God would help me with the walking and moving around. Or bring the baby! haha... :)

Hope you have a great day!

Lora





1 comment:

  1. smile, laugh, be thankful and joyful. you have your hands full of goodness!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin