Tuesday, October 12, 2010

i wonder...

i wonder if she's gonna get a little sister....

As my due date quickly approaches, I've been thinking a lot about the gender of the baby. I've felt this whole pregnancy that I've been carrying another boy. But lately, I've been wondering if it's a girl! Wouldn't it be great for Miss Ruthie to have a little sister to play dolls with? Hmm...... Only time will tell!

I'll be 37 weeks along on Friday. At my last midwife checkup a few days ago, my midwife said that the baby is head down, locked into position, and fully engaged. She didn't seem to think it would be long, and actually suggested that I might go early this time! I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but that would be awesome! I've been so late the past two times that I have been assuming that I would go late again with this one, too. Maybe the Lord will have mercy on me and allow me to go a little bit early for this baby. We'll see...

Have a blessed Tuesday!!

Lora


5 comments:

  1. Waiting to see!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the such cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I wondered if the new little one had flipped into the correct position. Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very exciting! Hang in there during the last couple of weeks. I know it seems like they last FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise the LORD that this sweet baby in in position. Praying their day of arrival is soon :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin