Friday, October 15, 2010

five things i love friday - fall decorating edition

My little post yesterday about decorating for fall inspired this "five things I love friday" edition featuring five of my favorite finds on etsy for fall decorating. Hope it inspires you!





And as my friends from Georgia would say,
"Happy Fall, Y'all!!"
****************************************************
Hope everyone has a great day! I've got a midwife appointment in just a little bit (I made it to 37 weeks! Yay!!). And then, I have to take my 5 year old to the pediatrician to catch up on the shots he needs for kindergarten. I am praying for no major meltdowns in the doctor's office. Hopefully, a lunch out with mommy afterwards will help ease the pain.
Blessings on your day!
Lora
ps-I just realized that I featured six, not five, things today! oops.... oh well. the more the merrier! :)

3 comments:

  1. love ur blog & keep praising him, Jesus our Lord! <3 btw come visit my blog when you get a chance: www.lagelledailydose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm a friend in GA! :-)

    I particularly like the vase, which was your bonus "thing," so I'm glad you added 6 instead of 5! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful items, I especially love the wreath. Makes me want to decorate :)

    http://etsyljwood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin