Saturday, October 9, 2010

baby quilts up in shop!

I have three baby quilts left over from my booth, and I am happy to offer them up for sale in my etsy shop! I wanted to let y'all know which ones were available because many of you expressed interest in them when I originally blogged about them last month. Here's the ones up in the shop now:

Happy Baby Quilt

("But may the righteous be glad and rejoice before God; may they be happy and joyful." Psalm 68:3)


("Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God." Matthew 5:8)
("Those who look to the Son are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame." Psalm 34:5)
****************************************************
Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. I had a wonderful morning garage-saling with my two oldest boys. I found some great bargains!
I have been going through my baby stuff today as well. I found some of my newborn blankets and little onesies. So cute! I am really starting to get excited about meeting this new little one.
Lora

1 comment:

  1. i love all of those blankets!! you are a very talented lady. :) love ya!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin