Tuesday, September 21, 2010

vintage scarves for fall

Two "new" vintage scarves are up in the shop! I love wearing scarves in the fall, when the air is starting to get crisper and cooler. There's something great about how a simple thing like a scarf tied around your neck can totally complete your outfit! You can have on a basic white t-shirt and jeans, but if you add a pretty scarf around your neck, you've got an instantly chic and unique outfit!! (and for us moms to little ones, it can't get any easier than that!)

Vintage Scarf - Orange Paisley

(this is how i normally wear my scarves)

but i love this look, too

Vintage Scarf - Bold Red and Blue

(isn't this one so bright and happy?)

i really like how this scarf looks tied this way


I have a few other vintage scarves in the shop, too, if you wanna see them. (Click here to see the bunch)

*********************************************************
I also wanted to show you this pair of vintage linens I listed yesterday as well. They are just gorgeous! Wouldn't these look so pretty hanging from vintage hangers or clothespins on a string of twine on a wall?! So simply beautiful and shabby chic!

Hope everyone has a blessed day! I am feeling much better today, as is Joseph. Thank you for your prayers!! I even got a second wind last night and was able to make several pieces of jewelry for Harvest Fest! I am excited about these new necklaces! And I also made a couple of charm bracelets that I think are just the coolest. I'll take some photos soon to show you!

Lora

2 comments:

  1. hey lora! i just stumbled upon your blog and i can't believe you're pregnant with your fifth! WOW! your children are beautiful! glad to see your beautiful family. hope you and clint are doing really well. best wishes to you all:)

    -lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. your shop is awesome and the scarves are the perfect pop of color for the fall. i've decided (perhaps prematurely) that's it is high time for me to pull out my scarves, even if it's a tad warm.
    so glad you popped over to say "hello." your children are beautiful and congrats on your newest addition!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin