Thursday, September 23, 2010

sneak peek at jewelry for my booth

I've been incredibly busy making jewelry for my booth at Harvest Fest that starts just one week from today! Here's a sneak peek at some of the pieces I've been working on to sell there:

Adornment Necklace

*my absolute favorite one!*

( features an antique earring from the 40s or 50s that I turned into a pendant)

BE STILL Hand Stamped Sterling Silver Necklace
(on Long Sterling Silver Plated Snake Chain)
Keys to the Kingdom Necklace
(featuring antique skeleton key, vintage leaf pendant, and cszech glass bead)

Sweetness of Life Necklace
(featuring silver hummingbird charm & vintage pearl)

Tiny Initial Hand Stamped Antique Bronze Necklace
(can be personalized)

His Eye is on the Sparrow Necklace
(featuring silver sparrow charm & lampwork glass bead)
*****************************************************************
What do you think? Which one is your favorite so far? I've got so many more made and ready to go! I am super excited about my time at the booth. It's pretty much the highlight of my year, at least creatively-wise....
Have a blessed day!
Lora

6 comments:

  1. They're all gorgeous. I like His Eye is on the Sparrow.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Be Still, Sweetness of Life and His Eye is on the Sparrow. I can't pick. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE love everything. Harvest fest, sounds so fun. You'll do great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them! Especially Sweetness of Life. Good thing Harvest Fest isn't close to me or I'd really go broke. :-)

    I hope you have a great time and your booth sales are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness...they are all gorgeous! I like the first one best. But they are all amazing! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, you are going to have an awesome booth. i adore that first necklace.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin