Tuesday, September 14, 2010

new goodies up in the shop

Just wanted to share this cute little pair of oval wooden plaques that I put in the shop today. They feature two adorable scenes of little girls, in the Holly Hobbie style. The back of the plaques says '73 - gotta love these 70s goodies!!

Set of Two Vintage Holly Hobbie Inspired Plaques - circa 1973

and they're three dimensional, to boot! :)

what little girl's day wouldn't be complete without a chicken?! (or is that a rooster, i'm not sure...)

watering her lonely little flower


Hope everyone's having a great day! I had a wonderful morning with my sweet friend Hannah. We haven't hung out together in such a long time! It was so fun to catch up with her and watch our kiddos play together.
I was up till midnight last night stamping jewelry. It was a productive night, but I'm sleepy now! I really need to work on sewing another baby quilt during naptime, but I don't know if that will happen. I really just want to relax. We'll see...
Have a happy day!
Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin