Thursday, September 2, 2010

new goodies in the shop

I put two new fun things in the shop today, and wanted to share!

I found this amazing vintage quilt from the 70s awhile back, and finally photographed it and listed it! It's so fun and colorful.

Fantastic 70s Vintage Hand Tied Polyester Quilt - Blue and White Checkerboard

isn't it fun?!!

and check out that awesome polyester paisley backing!

**************************************************************
And yesterday afternoon, I had extra time to sew a little bit (since the boys were in school). I made a fun Go Diego Go pillow for Leo's birthday tomorrow. I also sewed this little pillow out of some adorable vintage reproduction fabric and vintage flannel for the backing. I really love how it turned out! I listed the pillow this morning in the shop. I know it'll look so cute in somebody's nursery...


Retro Baby Pillow made with vintage fabric

isn't that print so sweet?! It looks so 50's to me...

and check out that awesome vintage circus themed flannel for the backing


Hope you have a great Thursday!!
Lora







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin