Tuesday, September 28, 2010

my little (banged up) eager hands

Hi everyone! Just a quick little update. I am super tired and achy from working so much for Harvest Fest this week. My little eager hands sure are banged up! Lots of cutting metal, stamping, hammering, etc. And to top it all off, my cat, Lester, bit my hand last night! So, needless to say, these hands needs some serious TLC. Maybe I'll get a manicure when all this is over! haha....

Here's a few more pics of some new necklaces I've been making for my booth. Which one is your favorite?

Leaves of Healing Necklace
(The leaves on the trees were for the healing of the nations... Revelation 22:2)

Love Necklace
(And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. I Cor 13:13)


TRUST Necklace
(Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Prov 3:5,6)


At Home in You Necklace
(Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young— a place near your altar, O Lord Almighty, my King and my God. Ps 84:3)


I also made these fun little jewelry pouches to sell as gift wrapping for necklaces that are bought for gifts. I love how they turned out!

**********************************************************
I am going to get my haircut in just a little bit. Pray that it goes well! It's literally been almost a year since I've had it cut! I am always hesitant to mess with it since I cut it all off after Ruth was born. But, I have been told by many people that the girl who's doing my hair is really good. (And she wanted to trade for stuff from my shop! So, that's always nice. :) )
I'll try to post pics tomorrow of my new look....
Lora


7 comments:

  1. Oh! your poor hands! I hope they heal quickly! all of the necklaces are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful necklaces, as always!!! Hoping your booth sells out by the end of the festival!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite is the "At home in You" necklace. What a sweet little bird!
    Have fun at your hair appointment - I LOVE it when they wash my hair, it feels so good, like a mini-massage! DO treat yourself to a manicure, it's one of the simplest pleasures in life!
    Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:07 PM

    you deserve it Lora. You work hard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl, I really love the "Love" necklace. We've been going through a season of financial attack and we are taking a stand not to shrink back from "loving" others when the enemy attempts to stop us. Can you e-mail me some info on how long the chain is and the price? Enjoy your day to get pampered!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diane8:46 PM

    Love ALL of the necklaces...can't choose just one.. and I hope and pray you will sell everything in your booth. The jewelry pouches are SO cute ! ! You have worked so hard and I think God will honor that hard work and send people to your booth who will be eager to buy your treasures. Love ya, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of then are beautiful, but the sparrow is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin