Monday, September 13, 2010

my cutie

Here's a couple photos of Joseph to brighten your day. He's pretty much the cutest kid ever! (I know, I'm a little biased...)

sweet boy

what's so funny, mommy?

Hope everyone is having good Monday so far. I've got a super busy week ahead of me. Lots of sewing and making jewelry for Harvest Fest. Not to mention, caring for the kiddos, cleaning the house, doing mountains of laundry, and making sure to get enough rest for this very pregnant body of mine.

But all things are possible with God! :)

Have a great day!!

Lora

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck getting everything done! Hope you have a great turnout for the Harvest Fest :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you amaze me every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a superwoman day ;)

    PS: http://www.lifeologia.com/tweet-baby-designs-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin