Monday, September 27, 2010

firecracker baby quilt

I just finished the last baby quilt I am going to have in my booth. I wanted to make one that would also work well for a little boy. I love this quilt! It's so bold and fun. As I was making it, I kept hearing the word "firecracker".

I was praying through that word as I was sewing, and I felt like God was saying that this blanket is for a baby that will grow up to be a little firecracker for the Lord! Someone who will ignite and spark for Jesus! Isn't that cool?! I thought so...

Firecracker Baby Quilt

i love the mix of the bandana print, red & white gingham, and light blue & white polka dots

and i also love the contrasting red zig-zag top stitch

this one's backed with super-soft white flannel

full size view

"In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams."

Acts 2:17

Have a blessed day, everyone!

Lora

1 comment:

  1. Well, this little firecracker is so cute! The piecing is really unique. I can just imagine some sweet baby boy having tummy time amid the happy prints.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin