Friday, September 10, 2010

as a bride adorns herself...

I made this necklace yesterday for a friend. She found this beautiful sparkly pendant and wanted me to make a necklace incorporating it.


I love the look of it. So natural and pretty. And, as I was making it, I was reminded of the verse in Isaiah about a bride adorning herself with jewels. What a wonderful picture of what the Lord has done for us!!


"I delight greatly in the Lord; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." Isaiah 61:10

************************************************************

So, today, my sweet friends, let us rejoice in our salvation! Let us thank God for the robe of righteousness that He has draped over our shoulders. We are pure in His sight because of what Jesus has done for us! We are daughters of the King, and we absolutely cannot lose!!!

Lora

3 comments:

  1. NatalieY.1:47 PM

    BEAUTIFUL! Love this necklace! (As I told you when I saw it yesterday... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Lora! What a blessing your blog has been to me! So glad you and my sissy are friends!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin