Tuesday, August 31, 2010

tuesday thoughts & belly shots

It's been a busy morning! I spent a couple of hours packing up etsy orders. I hit 600 sales yesterday! I am still blown away by the goodness of God. He's really blessed my little eager hands shop.
I took this photo yesterday morning while the two youngest ate breakfast. The kitchen was filled with natural light, and I love how the light makes this rose from our front yard look.

************************************************************************


I've been thinking a lot about the new baby. I am really getting excited about meeting this little one that the Lord has entrusted to Clint and I. I can't wait to see what he or she looks like. Maybe this time, we'll have a baby with dark curly hair and green eyes. I can only hope! (All our other babies have had lighter brown hair and blue eyes...) I can tell that God is getting my heart ready to be a mommy once again. I can almost feel the love in my heart expanding and increasing. He always gives more love.

I took these photos just a little bit ago in my living room in front of an old oil painting of a horn. I'm standing next to my living room window, as the light streams through. I love how the light is shining down right onto my belly.

in my 30th week

let the sun shine!

thinking about this "grace-baby" of mine

excited to see what the future holds...

*********************************************************
I've got so much to do today! Lots of preparations for the big day. You see, tomorrow is the first day of school for Benjamin and Leo, as well as for my sweet hubby. I am so happy for my boys, who I know are going to love kindergarten and first grade. Their little minds are going to flourish and grow. Clint and I are very blessed to be able to send our children to such a wonderful, Christ-centered school. And Clint is so thankful that God has allowed him to be a teacher there as well. It's going to be a great year!
Lora

5 comments:

  1. you are such a gorgeous pregnant woman! positively beaming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on hitting 600 sales! I'm getting close to 50, and am pretty excited for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great belly shots- not too much longer now! How blessed you are to have another baby!
    P.S. I just made your sales 601! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have sure loved counting down with you for this little one-thanks for always sharing with us! You look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you so perty :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin