Tuesday, August 10, 2010

ticking tote

One of my favorite etsy shops is enhabiten. Liane, the name behind the shop, is so creative and talented! And her creations are so beautiful and simple. She uses vintage materials and her style is so classic. And I love her photographs, too.

Anyway, she purchased this bundle of vintage ticking that I had in my shop last year:


I was always on the lookout whenever I checked out her shop to see if she had used that ticking for anything. And the other day, I was pleasantly surprised to discover this amazing bag!

reversible slouchy all vintage tote

the bundle she got from me was made up of three random sized remnants.
i love how she pieced them all together to come up with this tote!

and look at that incredible fabric she used for the other side of the bag!

and don't those incredible straps just make the bag?!
It's so rewarding for me to see what my customers create with the fabric they buy from my shop! I love to think that I was somehow a small part of their creative process!
If you want to check out the rest of Liane's shop, click here.
If you've made something pretty from fabrics you've gotten from my shop, please let me know! I'd love to feature it on my blog!!
Have a great day, everyone!
Lora

2 comments:

  1. Ticking is so cozy and homey; the only material I like better is chintz and gingham. Oh, wait...that's two. Perhaps I'd better stop now. -smile-

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin