Saturday, August 14, 2010

sale in the shop today!!

Today is an overcast day. I have a feeling it's going to be a lazy one, too. I thought I make it a little more fun by having a sale in the shop! So...

All items in the "Fun Misc. Vintage" section in my etsy shop are 30% off today!!
This section is where I put all vintage items that don't quite fit into a traditional category. You'll find lots of great little gifts in there! (25 items in all in this section)
Here's some of the things for sale today:

Vintage Bird Plaque

Vintage Crocheted Oval Doily - Aqua and Cream

Vintage Faux Wood Christian Plaque...

Vintage Monet Pin - Bird on Branch


To see the entire section, click here.

After purchasing, just put in your note to seller "Saturday Sale" and I will refund you your discount to your paypal account. It's that easy!

Sale ends tonight at midnight.

(Discount does not include shipping costs)

Happy Shopping!!

Lora


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin