Sunday, August 15, 2010

proverbs 3:3-4

A close friend and neighbor of mine, Angela, recently commissioned me to make a special necklace for her. The Lord's been speaking a particular verse to her heart a lot lately, and she wanted a necklace to wear to remind her of the powerful message.


"Let not mercy and truth forsake you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart, And so find favor and high esteem in the sight of God and man."
Proverbs 3:3-4

I really enjoyed making these pendants for Angela. They are all hand cut copper. I also hammered them and domed the FAVOR one. That one also has a freshwater pearl dangling in the center of it. She is going to wear all three on one chain.

I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends who want to sow into my business/ministry. Angela told me when she commissioned me to make this piece for her that she really felt led by the Lord to ask me to do this for her. I am honored that I can be part of her journey with God in some small way.

Have a blessed day!

Lora

2 comments:

  1. How clever to have a tangible reminder of God's word spoken to His daughter. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:06 PM

    Would you make any more? Do you sell them. I just read Proverbs 3:3 and feel compelled to do as your friend has done.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin