Wednesday, August 4, 2010

new baby charms

My dear friend Jenn had a little baby boy named Haven in July. He was born two months premature, and it's a miracle that both he and Jenn made it through alive and well! Praise God!!

She brought him home from the hospital last week, and I decided to make her a little charm to wear on a necklace or use on a keychain. Here's what I came up with:



I cut this one by hand, sanded the edges, then hammered and domed the disc.
I love how it turned out!
These little charms are the perfect gift for your friend that is expecting a baby or has just had a baby. These would also be cute to wear in multiples as a unique necklace with all your childrens' names and/or their birthdates...
Right now, I have these available in copper (look at jasmine's charm here for example) or aluminum (shown above).

If you are interested in having me make one of these for you, please let me know! You can either comment on this post or email me directly at eagerhands@gmail.com.
Have a great night!
Lora

3 comments:

  1. Very charming. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! one of my favorite gifts of all time

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it! i'll be getting some one day!...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin