Thursday, August 12, 2010

lazy afternoon with my boy

School starts in a couple of weeks, so I am making an effort to spend some quality time with my boys before they go back to school. Yesterday, while the three youngest kiddos were napping, Benjamin and I enjoyed a lazy afternoon together. We snuggled on the couch reading.


i love him!

he's reading a book about trains (what else?!) and I am reading a Real Simple magazine

that smile melts my heart

wearing a necklace i made the other day (one side says GLORY and the other side says HOPE)

the view from my belly
see my pretty painted fingernails and toenails?
i thought i would give myself a manicure/pedicure
drinking my pregnancy tea and reading magazines, with my feet propped up.
such a relaxing afternoon!


even Lester joined in!

Have a great day!

Lora

2 comments:

  1. Lora, you have the sweetest children!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin