Saturday, August 28, 2010

i love church rummage sales!

I got up early this morning to go to a huge church rummage sale. My sweet hubby watched the kiddos so I could have some time to myself.

This sale was so amazing! The whole sanctuary was full of wonderful treasures, as well as the entire front parking lot. I spent over an hour there. And I left with a huge bag with goodies! You'll be seeing some of them in the shop in the next day or two. I can't wait to share the bounty!

Here's my soon-to-be first grader with his little present from mommy. He was so excited!!



and the best part!
What a great way to start my day! I just love hunting for treasures. I found some really amazing vintage pieces. Seventies heaven!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Lora

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - what a find! Scout has the exact same little carrier still full of his beloved Thomas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! i had some major scores thrifting today as well. put a ounce in my step today

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my - you have no idea how jealous I am!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a steal for that train. I'm thinking about hitting some sales tomorrow since I'll only have one of my 3 kiddos with me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. benjamin must have been FREAKING out about that thomas set!! so glad you had fun. seeing you happy makes me happy! :) love to ya.

    jenn

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin