Monday, August 16, 2010

big brother practice

The other day, I found Joseph playing with Ruth's little dollies. He was trying to feed one of them a bottle. It was the cutest thing! I think he was practicing to be a big brother. I can't believe in just a few short months he's not going to be my baby anymore! He is such a joy to my heart. And I know he's going to be a wonderful big brother!

trying to find the baby's mouth

almost there...

working so hard

look, mommy, i am good at taking care of babies


and i love to touch their toes!


Have a great Monday!
I am praying for all of us mommies out there to sense God's peace in our homes today. And also that our children will have joy and soft hearts towards us and towards their siblings.
Help us, Lord, to focus on YOU today in all that we do, as we strive to make our homes a place of refuge, joy, and love.
Lora

3 comments:

  1. Diane1:10 PM

    So cute ! ! ! Wonder how he knows what to do with a baby bottle, since he hasn't been exposed to one ? ? Love him...Grandmom Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such tender photos! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin