Monday, July 19, 2010

what is victory?


"...because victory does not mean a clean house and an able body, obedient children or a productive day. it means choosing love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. again and again. over and over. every new minute of every new hour...."

~ Annalea Hart (read entire post here on her blog)


hydrangea from our backyard
******************************************************************************


but it sure is nice when our hubbies' notice our efforts, isn't it?
This note and goodie was waiting for me by my computer when I got up this morning.
(and yes, I ate the chocolate before I had my breakfast. :)
So, here's to a "productive" day or responding in love and all the other fruits of the spirit! Help me, God, to honor you today in all I say and do!
Lora

3 comments:

  1. such a cute note. yes, chocolate does help.

    let's have a victorious week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet hubby you have!!! (and how lucky he is:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. NatalieY.7:36 PM

    That is a VERY GOOD quote!... And, that was sweet, sweet, sweet of your Hubby. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin