Monday, July 26, 2010

we all scream for ice cream!

After I took the boys to that concert on Friday night, we stopped by an ice cream place (actually, it was "frozen custard") for a little treat. We sat outside and ate our delicious chocolate ice cream as the sun set.

I LOVE this shot!

what a cutie!!



enjoying the warm night air and special time alone with my two big boys

my ice cream was actually the top parts of both of the boys' cones. their portions were huge!!

he's starting to look so old!

yummy!

***********************************************************************
Today is the 10 year anniversary of the day that Clint proposed! I can't believe it's been ten years since he asked me to marry him! Wow...
this picture was taken about 30 minutes after he proposed
we look so young!
Have a great week!
Lora

1 comment:

  1. looks so yummy! i especially love that second shot with that awesome messy smile :)

    too funny though - we got frozen custard yesterday when going to a concert and wednesday is our 10 year anniversary.

    happy engagement anniversary! isn't it crazy how fast time goes?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin